HELLO TO ALL, from Chattanooga, TN!!

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello, my name is Josh. I am a 33 yr old father of 2 boys and married to the greatest woman on the planet!! I am a pipefitter by day and starving airbrush artist by night!!! I recieved a airbrush for christmas 2010. I didnt touch it for 4 months cause I was stuborn and liked COLORED PENCILS!!! Ha, I haven't used a pencil since!! I am addicted!!! I have learned EVERYTHING from youtube and I'm so greatfull for the AIRBRUSH TUTOR for making it fun as well as giving A+++ instructions!!!I am still a newbie but I have put out some quality work but i still have a long way to go!!! thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to get to chat with you all!!:cool:

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Seamonkey! welcome to the forums my friend. Would love to see some of your work! glad to see we reached Chattanooga!

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Admin
Welcome Josh , Airbrush Tutor does make it fun to learn. And to think I spent good money on DVD's to learn more off his youtube channel the on most of the dvd I bought.

P

Pauly

HI Seamonkey. I too am a colored pencil illustrator and I finally picked up my airbrush and I absolutely love it. It's very addicting.