Hello to all Orange airbrush members

C

CardiaC

First off i would like to say hi to all and thanks to Airbrushtutor for all of his helpful Youtube vids. Im a complete novice when it comes to airbrushing and im glad i have found a forum like this with the wealth of information that is held in the OAF archives. When i say im a novice i really do mean it, i havent got a airbrush or a compressor.
I have been thing about getting one for a while as i build models but could never justify getting one for it to be used once or twice a year. Thats when i stumbled across Airbrush tutors youtube channel, after watching all of his videos a few times i fell in love with that snow leopard and the meaning of an airbrush changed, it wasnt just a tool i could use the paint a model, it was a tool that i could use for many years to come and an oppertunity to learnesomething new. Infact i dont want to paint models no more i just wanted to learn how to use one and hopefully create a masterpiece like that someday

Thanks for taking the time to read

CardiaC

Welcome to the forum CardiaC from Ohio. You will find a lot of useful information here as you have already seen, and everyone here is always very helpful with any troubles or questions you may have. Good luck and Happy Painting
Doug

Welcome to the family!! You will learn a lot here an enjoy it.... I promise!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

Congrats on making to great decisions! Deciding to learn to airbrush, and joining the forum! You just got a new worldwide family, and a new obsession!

welcome from honduras.you´ll learn here that airbrush rules!!!:loyal:.advice, don´t buy chinese airbrshes get a paasche,badger or iwata,even neo for iwata to start.

Welcome to he forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great attitude! Welcome cardiac......now lets get you some equipment and paint and start posting some pictures! Welcome bro from uk

welcome from sunny South Africa :) this is definitely a great place to be :)

Welcome from South Florida. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know.

Last edited:
First off i would like to say hi to all and thanks to Airbrushtutor for all of his helpful Youtube vids. Im a complete novice when it comes to airbrushing and im glad i have found a forum like this with the wealth of information that is held in the OAF archives. When i say im a novice i really do mean it, i havent got a airbrush or a compressor.
I have been thing about getting one for a while as i build models but could never justify getting one for it to be used once or twice a year. Thats when i stumbled across Airbrush tutors youtube channel, after watching all of his videos a few times i fell in love with that snow leopard and the meaning of an airbrush changed, it wasnt just a tool i could use the paint a model, it was a tool that i could use for many years to come and an oppertunity to learnesomething new. Infact i dont want to paint models no more i just wanted to learn how to use one and hopefully create a masterpiece like that someday

Thanks for taking the time to read

CardiaC

I'm very glad to have offered this sort of inspiration:) i truly believe anyone can learn this fine art form, it's just up to you to believe in yourself and put in the practise to get there:watermelon: Great to have you here!

Back