Hello to all u AIRBRUSHERS!!!!!!

Is that why you've been quiet for the last few days then :) Or are you still staring at your secret Santa present :)
I am trying to do my paint pal. That size is so small -.- But I like Yupo :laugh: I don't wanna hijack this thread, but I am in love with my new light. It is so much easier now to see stuff. I mounted that bulb on movable arm so I can move it around. :cool:

Oh, OK Jack, I saw it on your page. And did u mention shine swilling? I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone knows if ya wanna come up to my place and sit and paint ya got sip on some shine. This week I have 2 gallons of sour mash,120 proof, 1 gallon Apple rye 140 proof (double twist) and tomorrow the last run of peach rye will be ran I hope to get 3 gallons on it.

I have plenty of deer and beef I can through on the smoker and just have a good old time.
Cause we all know if I have shine I am feeling fine

Hi from the UK. Glad you stumbled across this place. As you can already see, it's full of the best people, and some amazing talent. Oh, and me. They also let me hang around, but don't let that put you off, these guys are just civic minded to the less fortunate :D

Look forward to seeing your work! Enjoy!

Hi from the UK. Glad you stumbled across this place. As you can already see, it's full of the best people, and some amazing talent. Oh, and me. They also let me hang around, but don't let that put you off, these guys are just civic minded to the less fortunate :D

Look forward to seeing your work! Enjoy!
Hi Squishy, yes a lot of talent. Some really awesome work!!!!

Back