Hello to every one

Paul Higgins

Young Tutorling
My name is Paul. I not very good at writing about my self but hear goes
As I said my name is Paul and Im from Wales in the uk
aged Dinosaur, I first started airbrushing about 3 years ago, went throught all the things what could happen DID.. making one mess after an other.. and eventuly took..I was luck enough to take a weeks course with Mick Neill airbrush academy which was a whole lot of funand learnt a lot

Im into wild life so after the course did my first painting of a tiger face
shortly afer I was taken ill and spent 12 months in hoispital 6 of that I was a sleep I had to learn to talk and walk again, so.. this took 2 years so I am blessed to be writing this...I was a member of the forum for a long time before all this went on, but when I came to go on the forum put my email address in it would let me back on to the site... so now I used a diferent email so here now.. reading through the forum I reconise the name of the airbrush artist.. but I had so many of them help me when I fist started so now they know where I went
so glad to be back on ....Paul

Welcome Back Paul, glad to hear that you too beat the Reaper :)

we had a purge of disused accounts a year or so ago so you may have fallen victim to that. Any posts you made will still be here though.

Most of the ‘old’ regulars and we have a batch of ‘new’ regulars as well.
Take it slow and steady and I’m sure you’ll be back to where you left off in no time. Hobbies are great therapy for mental & physical relief :)

Welcome back Paul! It sounds like you’ve been through a lot Sir. Glad to hear you’re feeling the urge to pick up the airbrush again. I’m sure the lessons learned from Mick will come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Paul, Hope You are well on the mend, I went through a similar experience but I only spent 3 months in the ICU and 9 months in a respite unit. Look forward to seeing Your work :)

Thank you for all you replyes. all though it seems like starting over again. prob have to buy new paint it been sitting there for nearly 3 years
The paper will prob be alright Ive been looking throught the posts and video's they are very help full
but I will get there ...plenty of practice, thanks Paul

Welcome back to the forum Paul, I know Mick quite well and spent a lot of time at his place so you probably saw me there at some point drinking coffee..

Hi jordoo1 You say you know Mike is he alright I tried to call him the other day and the number was no longer in use
is he still teaching ? He still has the tv learnto airbrush

I haven spoken to him for a while but he was ok a few months ago. Yeh I think he changed his number as I could never get through. He is not teaching any more, I guess it just wasn't paying the bills and he went to work back in the car spraying/repair trade again. I was gutted as he is a great bloke and teacher, we used to have a laugh when I went round drinking coffee and putting the world to rights. Such a shame.

Thats ashame I only new him for a week on the course spoke to him a few times on the phone
He was a great teacher He tought me a lot in theweek I was there, and so down to earth, I wish him well in what ever he is doing now.
now Ive been a way from the painting for a while I hope I can remember what he tought me
and Ive got the guy's and lady's on hear to help, me such a lot have changed since last time I was on hear

It wont take long to get the hang of it again and like Jacki said we're here to help if you need it. Do your warmup exercises and just have a practice. Don't try to paint a masterpiece straight away. You'll be fine.

Back