Hello to my fellow Airbrush Artists

Hi, Ed.
Nice work and I love the detail.
Most of the crew here are non-pro, but it's always nice to see others doing what we love.
Welcome aboard.

Hi, Ed.
Nice work and I love the detail.
Most of the crew here are non-pro, but it's always nice to see others doing what we love.
Welcome aboard.

Thanks, I enjoy chatting with artists of all ages and skill levels we all learn from each other heck I always learn things from my students as they do me. I have been an instructor and teacher for the past 33 years so I may be able to offer something as well as enjoy the conversation

Welcome aboard. Very nice work. We've a few Dragon lovers around here so your mythical creatures will be well received :)
Always nice to see someone earning some cash from doing what we love.
As for conversation - we do a lot of that, sometimes we learn something and often we're just having fun but we are always 'spreading the love'

Hey Ed, welcome from New Zealand - epic work! We have a whole range here, look forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome aboard. Very nice work. We've a few Dragon lovers around here so your mythical creatures will be well received :)
Always nice to see someone earning some cash from doing what we love.
As for conversation - we do a lot of that, sometimes we learn something and often we're just having fun but we are always 'spreading the love'

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi Ed, welcome from the UK. Digging your work, fantasy stuff and dragons in particular is what I love. And my aim (which I am taking baby steps towards lol) is to produce my own original fantasy art. So prepare to be stalked lol lol lol.

Love the van, I would love to do something like that but have no room. Hope you enjoy the forum, so much inspiration around here, from newbies to pros.

Beautiful work. I have huge respect for you guys that di& stuff before computers took over. I'm starting to try poses and gestures and stuff from videos and books but is it hard work. Want to do some original stuff as well.

Those look great ,Ive heard the name before not sure where?where in the U.S.A. are you?my guess is west coast area?

Welcome aboard Ed, fantastic work show us some more:)! Think we may have to change your title to 'Pro' going by your experience and skills.
great to have you with us.

Back