Hello world

M

Magickalhack

Hey, I am new here. I am taking my second crack at learning to airbrush, so I figured I would try to find some like minded folks.

I currently have a [pre-owned] badger 150-4 and a 1/10hp diaphragm air compressor driving it

Hey, I am new here. I am taking my second crack at learning to airbrush, so I figured I would try to find some like minded folks.

I currently have a [pre-owned] badger 150-4 and a 1/10hp diaphragm air compressor driving it
Welcome from the U.K. What part of the world do you call home? Is there a particular art style you’re working towards?
Don’t mind the questions, the more we know, the more we can help when the questions come.
But most of all, welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from the U.K. What part of the world do you call home? Is there a particular art style you’re working towards?
Don’t mind the questions, the more we know, the more we can help when the questions come.
But most of all, welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in Canada. I am mainly picking up airbrushing to add more tools to my modeling toolkit [miniatures/wargaming terrain].

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia, we have several modellers here so I’m sure you’ll have some valuable guidance available should you need it

Hi there Magic, Your in the right place to learn the art, be prepared to put some practise in and to have a few hiccups here and there. The main thing is to not give up, it does take a while to learn and it will become easier as you get more time in. And the main thing is you have our whole forum to help you. The search function is pretty good and there is tons of stuff to read.

Lee

Hi there Magic, Your in the right place to learn the art, be prepared to put some practise in and to have a few hiccups here and there. The main thing is to not give up, it does take a while to learn and it will become easier as you get more time in. And the main thing is you have our whole forum to help you. The search function is pretty good and there is tons of stuff to read.

Lee
That is what I have found thus far. After a couple of hiccups yesterday, I figured I would look for like minded folk, rather than getting frustrated on my lonesome.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group from Indiana USA! Alot of fine people on here willing to help wherever you might need guidance. Just post up work and ask anything that comes to mind and someone will step in to help..

Back