hello you good people

P

proppa droppa

hello everyone just wanted to pop in and introduce myself im from just outside london england and ive been airbrushing now for 13 months and love it im not very artistic or very skilled yet but im giving it a real good try so any help or hints are greatly welcome and vice versa if i can help in any way just ask and thanks for having me

Welcome aboard, i have seen your wallets and they are very good.

which county fella? I'm in cambs, one of the other mods is suffolk, squishy is hants.....anyhow welcome! your work looks great, you mostly do black on white?

Hi Proppa:) excellent to have you here mate - you're very welcome:glee: Humbleness seems to reside in a lot of parts on this forum but with works like yours i don't think you need to be! Welcome aboard bud, looking forward to seeing more pics!

Welcome home Proppa , you have found the best place to hang out and learn..

which county fella? I'm in cambs, one of the other mods is suffolk, squishy is hants.....anyhow welcome! your work looks great, you mostly do black on white?
oh im in rochester kent ad thankyou for the welcome everyone

Welcome to the family proppa!!! It's about time you came by here!! How's it been going buddy!!!

Josh

Welcome aboard m8! I don't know what all this talk is about not having much artistic talent.... I've been looking at the posts of your work, and I see lots of talent! Keep sharing your work, cuz it totally rocks!

Whell whell whell, so u finally joined us. Pd welcome too the forum.

Back