Hello

Windex will take off acrylic paint. One of its active ingredients is used in wicked thinner.

Hi there. Welcome aboard Aaron. You'll soon find out as I have recently done that everyone is a very friendly bunch here.

Dont know how this got by me but welcome from Belfast Aaron, as you have already found out peeps will actually go out of their way to help a fellow AB'er out around here [emoji4] enjoy

If you are using wicked try the W500 reducer. Not only does it aid drying, but gives a tougher cure. It won't take abuse obviously and can still be scratched by something pointy, but shouldn't rub of if you are careful.

!l
If you are using wicked try the W500 reducer. Not only does it aid drying, but gives a tougher cure. It won't take abuse obviously and can still be scratched by something pointy, but shouldn't rub of if you are careful.
I actually picked some up the other day and noticed the paint film in the color cup was much harder to remove, and, paint I left in a cup at 1 am this morning was still liquid
at 11 am when I went back at it, W500 is some good stuff!
Thanks Matty, Belfast, how cool, would love to see your country!!

Back