Hello

M

Mark

Been wanting to learn how to air brush since the early nineties, in college. I have a 20 year old Badger 150 that I use maybe 4 times a year, clean but never properly maintained and I can't seem to kill it. That is a testament to the durability of the brand, so I will stick with it. I just need a better compressor. I went cheap at the time and I should not have.

I never got passed the basics because I did not know anyone to learn from. I had back surgery 2 weeks ago and with nothing to do but take pain killers and surf the net I stumbled on this site. Woo Hoo!!! Watched all the videos, printed the worksheets and now waiting for the ol' back to allow me to be in one place long enough to do some spraying.

I teach remedial reading to 11-14 year old kids and air brushing will be a way to relax. I also run a boat storage business that used to be a boat repair shop too. So you can I am a teacher/boat mechanic/storage manager. I Have 2 sons and hot wife. Life is busy but good. I also make pens, take pictures of things read. Whatever the adult ADD brings on

I am looking forward to learning a lot and finally feeling a little success.

brilliant mark, nice background info pleasure to have you aboard, we are all learning here, however we learn from each other. I think everyone has the ability to contribute valid information and ideas.hope your back heals up fast so we can see some of your work.welcome brot
her and enjoy your stay

Last edited by a moderator:
hello mark wishing you a speedy recovery & warm welcome, a mate had a back op and i know how much pain he was in after

Howdi! I've wanted to airbrush for years too, only just joined the forum and it's brilliant. The tutorials and the print offs etc are fab.

Just wanted to say, how I love that you say "and a hot wife". It would be wonderful to be married and still be called hot!

Teena

Just wanted to say, how I love that you say "and a hot wife". It would be wonderful to be married and still be called hot!
Especially after having 2 kids :)

Welcome to the forum, I think you'll enjoy yourself and learn heaps and like the others I wish you a speedy trouble free recovery

Howdi! I've wanted to airbrush for years too, only just joined the forum and it's brilliant. The tutorials and the print offs etc are fab.

Teena

I figure I should count my blessings. Now, if I can just convince her I need more gear.:smug:

ive had six kids and im still hottt. welcome aboard, maybe you can teach me how to spell

Back