Hello.

P

Plan B

Hello all.
I'm just getting back into airbrushing and thought being part of the forum might keep me motivated and inspired.

Welcome...... I was airbrushing a couple of years ago but life got in the way lol, since coming here I am totally inspired and motivated...you definitely came to the right place!

welcome to the right place!! thats what we should rename the forum to,lol!! we will help you keep motivated!!

Welcome to the forum!!!. To get your creative side started join the competition and get your work seen by thousands. It's a good way to have fun and have a shot at some prizes! Big family here from all over.

Thanks for the welcome. Happy to be here.

Plan A was to wait for life to settle down a bit then start painting again. But it just wasn't going to happen so Plan A got scrapped. Plan B is to start painting now and not let life get in the way.

The competition sounds like fun, but how does it work if I don't want to do the Facebook part?

Welcome, I like your plan :) you don't have to be a joined up with Facebook if that's what concerns you. Mitch (airbrush tutor) will post all submitted entries on there for a public vote, then once that ended the remaining pics come to this forum for voting, when thats finished then the "panel" gets to select their winners, Every entry gets three shots at a prize but you can only win one group. Hope that eases your mind

hahaha hi Plan B :) good to see plan A got scrapped.
if you want to go into the competition go into it to challenge yourself - forget about prizes but instead see what you can come up with - the prizes are there just for motivation to get people painting. Create a cool artwork and the rest is out of your control.. mostly. good luck and post pics of whatever you do!

Thanks for the info on the comp. Sorry if it sounded as if it was to do with prizes. Just in it for the creative challenge.
I was asking about the facebook part because I don't have an account or plan on getting one anytime soon.

Thanks for the info on the comp. Sorry if it sounded as if it was to do with prizes. Just in it for the creative challenge.
I was asking about the facebook part because I don't have an account or plan on getting one anytime soon.
oh you clever clever man.... wish i had never started one

It's funny I've had friends who tried to delete their account only to realize it was still there. Hiding until they got curious and logged back in.

Ive found a few things good about facebook, hearing from family I havent talked to in years, old friends, and good advertisement for my artwork, has brought me quite a bit of business! Other than that, I get tired of some of the drama!!!

This is the motivation station for your creation.

Ha Ha thats a great little line...we should use that more often, nice one Squishy:)

Welcome from the UK Plan B....your not the band called Plan B are you? enjoy, have fun and paint my friend!

Back