Hello

Well I am prepared to put in the effort in every area since I have the time at this moment for learning correctly. :thumbsup:

I think the newbie challenges sounds fun, plus colour theory....wish i went to art school now !!! :)
Color theory is easy just paint gray scale and your golden :D
But color theory is a real pain if you're red/green color blind .. Like me .
We have the newbie Challenges and we have Paint pal. Paint pal is kind of like pen pals , But a lot more fun and is open to anyone who wants to join in . Makes no difference if you a beginner or old hat to the game it allows you to have a deadline , come up with an ideal and see it through and all on the size of material that is the size of most old school post cards .

I am glad you mentioned spidering on that glass , On canvas you never really notice it but on hard surface it shows up and fast.
But that is why doing it on glass is the best and hardest way to learn . But if you can master it on glass you can paint anything .

I agree with Mr. Micron, I learnt on hard surfaces and it really makes you refine trigger control, other surfaces are then a breeze.

Color theory is easy just paint gray scale and your golden :D
But color theory is a real pain if you're red/green color blind .. Like me .
We have the newbie Challenges and we have Paint pal. Paint pal is kind of like pen pals , But a lot more fun and is open to anyone who wants to join in . Makes no difference if you a beginner or old hat to the game it allows you to have a deadline , come up with an ideal and see it through and all on the size of material that is the size of most old school post cards .

I am glad you mentioned spidering on that glass , On canvas you never really notice it but on hard surface it shows up and fast.
But that is why doing it on glass is the best and hardest way to learn . But if you can master it on glass you can paint anything .

Thank you,

Yes, at this time I am painting in greyscale on the white glass picture frame or the black glass just to get my control down and really help my thinning techniques sorted.
I solved a problem myself of why my infinity is leaking air from the trigger. I stripped the airbrush down and clean it by hand, but i also put the parts in the ultrasonic after. I found i must have lost 3 parts looking at the parts breakdown sheet of the infinity, a o ring from the air valve a screw and a little spring. I have re purchased the lost parts plus some extra just in case. The airbrush still works without the parts so i can still learn, but should be back to a full working airbrush on Monday or Tuesday.

Here are a couple of 3d large stencil prints of my Skull and Shark training stencils, I will use a burner to cut out details like the eyes ect.

DarranWP_20170114_10_07_55_Pro.jpgWP_20170114_10_08_04_Pro.jpg

Its a tough having to wait for parts. Everything airbrush sent me two missing parts for the valve system on my cr plus, but the screw does not fit into the end valve which i thought was the quick release valve. Nice guys at Everything airbrush and i will be speaking to Tim in the morning to get it sorted. In the meantime its just prepping my workspace till i get started...cant wait actually !

Back