Hello!

mrsricerocket

Double Actioner
I have been lurking for a while, just thought I'd get started here and say hi!
Ive been more of a painter with a brush more than airbrush(murals, bike tanks, cars, shop signs, blackboards for pubs and restaurants, rave music backdrops, rock nightclubs, drawing portraits etc...Ive painted a mural with an airbrush once -star wars themed mural for a room based on the millennium falcon for my kid. I find it super easy for 2d object style metals all the way to clouds and space, planets etc with airbrush but not portraits and things like that.
I'm more into black and white paintings with a brush, i have done some colour but I'm a little bit colour blind with certain greens which makes it very difficult.
Ive started airbrushing proper now. Dedicated as much as- ive got a iwata HP-CS and a proper compressor, im currently learning the psi, im so used to a crappy compressor, im having to learn how to control the paint and pressure allot at the mo.

Anyway. Hi!
[emoji846]
abb44437082cc6402b3f166bd3128068.jpg
8cd0055f45cfcbe7cccbe416092ff49a.jpg
5c155802aa0622b35a1efea112a5a79b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There's a few of us who meet up at the KKBO, Me, SiRoxx from this forum to start with, there were a few others but they haven't been here or there for a while and another bunch of airbrusher's from around the country. We share a stand to promote airbrushing, but It's more of a get together for us and we might get a bit of painting in if we're lucky :) Good company, good food, and lots of alcohol keep us going for the weekend.

Lee

Woah! I just googled it, no I havent! I cant believe ive missed this! Cool.
I will defo check it out in person in September!
Are you going?

Lincoln, Uk
I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to make it this year, but I hope so. It’s all been on hold during the pandemic, so I figured I’d leave it as late as possible to decide. There’s usually a good presence of airbrush artists there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a few of us who meet up at the KKBO, Me, SiRoxx from this forum to start with, there were a few others but they haven't been here or there for a while and another bunch of airbrusher's from around the country. We share a stand to promote airbrushing, but It's more of a get together for us and we might get a bit of painting in if we're lucky :) Good company, good food, and lots of alcohol keep us going for the weekend.

Lee
Nice one! Sounds like a good'en!, yeah, i see tickets for sale online for sept. I'm up for going there, I've obvs never been, never heard of it , quite embarrassing really seeming as im super close to it and had no clue haha.
Pandemic and all that aside, if it's going to be ok to go then I'm defo checking it out.
I'm really pleased i got brave and said hello here even more now :)

Lincoln, Uk

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to make it this year, but I hope so. It’s all been on hold during the pandemic, so I figured I’d leave it as late as possible to decide. There’s usually a good presence of airbrush artists there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand and will also wait n see closer to the time. Exciting if its going ro be safe to go !

Lincoln, Uk

Welcome Home MrsRiceRocket.
Awesome painting of Eddie and I love you hair and smile . You look very happy with the outcome of that painting and you should be that is stellar work.

Back