Hello

Blooze

Young Tutorling
Just wanted to say hello. I've never used an airbrush before, but have an interest in using them for painting guitars, specifically the fades and bursts.

Welcome Blooze,
where do you call home (if you put your location in your profile it can help others recommend local outlets)
Do you have any gear at the moment or are you still researching?

Welcome Blooze,
where do you call home (if you put your location in your profile it can help others recommend local outlets)
Do you have any gear at the moment or are you still researching?

Put my location in. Dead center USA.

I don’t have anything airbrush related yet. I have an Earlex 6003 turbine for primer, main color, and clear coat on the few guitar bodies I’ve got to paint and anything larger. I posted in compressors about suggestions for the Creos PS-290. Although, as I’ve started looking into this the idea of doing aircraft models is intriguing.

Welcome this forum will certainly add a new string to your bow arrrr guitars
And Dad jokes

Welcome Blooze! We have a few pickers here, so I hope you feel at home fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say hello. I've never used an airbrush before, but have an interest in using them for painting guitars, specifically the fades and bursts.

Hello Blooze,

Sounds a lot like my intro to airbrushing. I originally got into airbrushing to do camouflage paint schemes on scale models but then began to use it for painting.

Back