Hello!

C

Carlo

Hi guys, i am Carlo and i come from the sunny Italy, living in Holland since one year ago.
I Think i know already few of you... ;) looking forward to meet new people here, i have heard only good things about this board!
will share some of my artworks with you soon.

Ciao!

Carlo Tedesco

H

Hab

Welcome aboard Carlo. Great forum and Awesome people/artist is what you will find here for sure. Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Cordyk

Sheriff Woody (Admington)
Hi guys, i am Carlo and i come from the sunny Italy, living in Holland since one year ago.
I Think i know already few of you... ;) looking forward to meet new people here, i have heard only good things about this board!
will share some of my artworks with you soon.

Ciao!

Carlo Tedesco

Ha ha I knew you couldn't resist Carlo:). Real glad you have taken the plunge to join our little band of merry men and women, your knowledge and skills are very welcome here my friend. I think people will be blown away with your Keith Richards picture if you post that one up and I would love to see much more.
Shall I tell them who your other half is.......nah...let them guess;).
Thanks for joining Carlo and hope to see you on the next visit to the UK , give my regards to your 'other half'!!

Kev

M

Madbrush

Ha ha I knew you couldn't resist Carlo:). Real glad you have taken the plunge to join our little band of merry men and women, your knowledge and skills are very welcome here my friend. I think people will be blown away with your Keith Richards picture if you post that one up and I would love to see much more.
Shall I tell them who your other half is.......nah...let them guess;).
Thanks for joining Carlo and hope to see you on the next visit to the UK , give my regards to your 'other half'!!

Kev

Welcome Carlo.

@Cordijk, I already know, ha ha ha, it is of course the very talented and equally as lovely Marissa, I do read stuff from time to time, lol

C

Carlo

Thanks for the Nice welcome folks!
Cordik, my friend, nice to be here! Hope to learn something and get inspired from other people artworks..
Regards from the "half"! :highly_amused:

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
I know who you are :) not personally, but I know. Kinda like I have never met Dru Blair but I know who he is, wink wink!! Welcome to the forum Carlo, I can't wait to see your work on here. So glad you have come and enjoy yourself. Nothing but good people here, an I hope you plan to get a good laugh every now and then :)

Josh

C

Carlo

Ha! I'm glad people know who I am, I hope for good things lol! On a sidenote, I wish I had just a quarter of the Marissa talent.. But sadly I am human!! still learning, and lot to learn yet!

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Admin
Welcome home Carlo, I do look forward to getting to know you ., Plus seeing your work.

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Hi Carlo from the uk, heard good things about you and can't wait to see some of your work, welcome to the forum!

A

ad fez

Ah welcome carlo!!!!!!!! so glad to have you around brother...... please post your keith richards painting when you get a chance..... its fantastic..... all the best to you and the other half......

adam

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
a Big warm welcome Carlo:) great to see you here mate - as i'm sure we said to Marissa, please feel free to let people know about your upcoming courses or anything that might be beneficial to people wanting to improve their airbrushing:) that's why we're here:cheerful: Really look forward to seeing your work!