Hello

P

polybuilder

Hi.. my name is James and from Ireland... I've just got myself an airbrush kit and happened on this really nice forum which is full of great work and friendly advise... I have been into art from I can't even remember:)... drawing, painting and traditional sculpting... I'm also self taught in digital 3d modeling/sculpting/texturing and animation and have used photoshop for over a decade. I'm very excited and looking forward to airbrushing... can't believe I've only discovered airbrushing at 40!!

well... just a short intro and looking forward to sharing and learning and improving:)

James

Welcome aboard James!! I saw your pics you posted, you got quite a bit of natural airbrushing talent there!! Definitely a friendly environment around here, everyones willing to help in one way or another. Like you, I was 35-1/2yrs old when I first tried airbrushing and now Im hooked!!! Glad to have ya here at the forum!

Hi James from the UK mate, good to have you on board:) You already have heaps of artistic talent and I think you are going to fit it just great, plus I think you will also be able to advise us with some of your many skills. Enjoy and spread the love:)

Welcome home James. At 40 you say , Why your still a young pup ....LOL

Back