Hello

m3ntalo

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hi, everyone.

My name is René, I am 33 years old and originally from Austria, but love and work in luxemburg now. I started with airbrush some (ack i had a look at some pictures. ..alreadyb 6!) years ago followed by a break of some time. Started again recently found this great forum and. .. Here i am. :)

I hope to read and be able to contribute something to this forum.

Greetings, René / M3ntalo

My airbrushes: H&S Evolution, Grafo t2, Hansa 281

P.s. some of my last works, including my first portrait.
y4y9a7yv.jpg

etezu3av.jpg

y2yna3ej.jpg

All done with schminke aerocolor and a hansa 281

Last edited:
W

wmlepage

Welcome from Nh in the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Admin
Welcome home Rene, Look forward to seeing your work , and nice to have you in the family.

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Hey Rene, from the uk, you will like it here, lots of great artists, looking forward to seeing your work.

m3ntalo

Mac-Valve Maestro!
AW: Hello

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
I am still a beginner, but will post some of my works later.

Greetings, René.

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
.. originally from Austria, but love and work in luxemburg now...
I honestly read that as though you love and work there, as though loving is a conscious thing you do through your day:) Imagine how much better a place the world would be if we all did that!!
A big warm welcome to the forum, if you have any questions for us or need a hand please ask away!!

Cordyk

Sheriff Woody (Admington)
Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful forum out there, great artist and just down right good'ol folk reside here and it's a pleasure to have you with us, enjoy:)

m3ntalo

Mac-Valve Maestro!

Oops. :) Interesting typo, hehe. I live there aswell. :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Zotilraxx

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hi, everyone.

My name is René, I am 33 years old and originally from Austria, but love and work in luxemburg now. I started with airbrush some years ago followed by a break of some time. Started again recently found this great forum and. .. Here i am. :)

I hope to read and be able to contribute something to this forum.

Greetings, René / M3ntalo

My airbrushes: H&S Evolution, Grafo t2, Hansa 281

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
I honestly read that as though you love and work there, as though loving is a conscious thing you do through your day:) Imagine how much better a place the world would be if we all did that!!
A big warm welcome to the forum, if you have any questions for us or need a hand please ask away!!

make love not war, I think Mitch should do his next vid in the style of a full on flower power hippie!

m3ntalo

Mac-Valve Maestro!

Finally enough postings to upload some of my new works. I edited the initial post. :)

Greetings, René

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
Nice work Rene'!!! Really love the fountain pen!! Welcome to the family!!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh