Hello

m3ntalo

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hi, everyone.

My name is René, I am 33 years old and originally from Austria, but love and work in luxemburg now. I started with airbrush some (ack i had a look at some pictures. ..alreadyb 6!) years ago followed by a break of some time. Started again recently found this great forum and. .. Here i am. :)

I hope to read and be able to contribute something to this forum.

Greetings, René / M3ntalo

My airbrushes: H&S Evolution, Grafo t2, Hansa 281

P.s. some of my last works, including my first portrait.
y4y9a7yv.jpg

etezu3av.jpg

y2yna3ej.jpg

All done with schminke aerocolor and a hansa 281

Last edited:
Welcome from Nh in the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome home Rene, Look forward to seeing your work , and nice to have you in the family.

Hey Rene, from the uk, you will like it here, lots of great artists, looking forward to seeing your work.

AW: Hello

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
I am still a beginner, but will post some of my works later.

Greetings, René.

.. originally from Austria, but love and work in luxemburg now...
I honestly read that as though you love and work there, as though loving is a conscious thing you do through your day:) Imagine how much better a place the world would be if we all did that!!
A big warm welcome to the forum, if you have any questions for us or need a hand please ask away!!

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful forum out there, great artist and just down right good'ol folk reside here and it's a pleasure to have you with us, enjoy:)

Oops. :) Interesting typo, hehe. I live there aswell. :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Hi, everyone.

My name is René, I am 33 years old and originally from Austria, but love and work in luxemburg now. I started with airbrush some years ago followed by a break of some time. Started again recently found this great forum and. .. Here i am. :)

I hope to read and be able to contribute something to this forum.

Greetings, René / M3ntalo

My airbrushes: H&S Evolution, Grafo t2, Hansa 281

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

I honestly read that as though you love and work there, as though loving is a conscious thing you do through your day:) Imagine how much better a place the world would be if we all did that!!
A big warm welcome to the forum, if you have any questions for us or need a hand please ask away!!

make love not war, I think Mitch should do his next vid in the style of a full on flower power hippie!

Finally enough postings to upload some of my new works. I edited the initial post. :)

Greetings, René

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Nice work Rene'!!! Really love the fountain pen!! Welcome to the family!!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Back