hello

tattoo_harbo

Young Tutorling
hi everyone new to airbrushing have airbrushed in model car building going to give art a shot hope i can learn a few things here sure i will

Welcome to the mad house :)

Lots of friendly ppl here and alot of ppl progressing fast with the help thats offered so dont be shy to ask anything

Welcome home Tattoo_Harbo. It is nice to have you here . when you get 5 post go ahead and post up some of those models you have painted up.
You have found the best place to learn , hang out at and just plain old have fun .
Just for the record what country or state you live in ?
It does help to know when you ask where to buy certain items .

Welcome from Australia!
I'm sure that you'll find heaps of great ideas and learn new skills here just like me!

Hello and welcome from one of your neighbors from PA lol (across river from Harrisburg)

Hi from the UK! Lots of friendly peeps ready to help out here. And you might be interested in this friendly little comp for newbies - http://www.airbrushforum.org/oc-challenge/8694-race-face-newbie-challenge.html. You have to choose a ref, piant a pic, show progress pics, and say what you did. The end pic isn't as important as how you progress and learn. Hopefuly you guys can help each other out along the way, while more experienced people chip in with advice. Hope you give it a try.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Back