Help!! My airbrush is :( destroyed?

A

alvin

Yesterday when I have finish "Dance in rain" when I puting off from filter parts wich gives air get inside, get out, i don't know how to fix it, I'm so sad please help.
Sorry for quality, but it's realy small parts get out.
Here are pictures:

Zdjęcie0127.jpgZdjęcie0128.jpgZdjęcie0129.jpgZdjęcie0130.jpgZdjęcie0131.jpgZdjęcie0132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday when I have finish "Dance in rain" when I puting off from filter parts wich gives air get inside get out, i don't know how to fix it, I'm so sad please help.
Sorry for quality, but it's realy small parts get out.
Here are pictures:

View attachment 11653View attachment 11654View attachment 11655View attachment 11656View attachment 11657View attachment 11658

It's easy to fix Alvin but there should be a little spring that goes around that little brass piece with the rubber ring round it, if you can find that, put the spring around the brass piece and then put that piece with the ring into the opening under the airbrush, once you've done that simply screw the brass ring with the threads around into the opening also, make it as tight as you can and you can tighten it more by using two pins.

I don't which airbrush this is but you can find a diagram for it on the internet which will show how simple it is.

I put it inside in good configuration but it's coming out. :D

Airbrush TG180 it's full name.

I did how you wroted and when i pull the triger the air is not coming.

Just make sure that the side of the pin with the rubber O ring on it goes in first ( top ) the spring goes on the other end of the pin and then place the screw over the end of the pin before screwing it in. You have to press it in to make sure it does not pop out and i use pointed tweezers to screw the brass piece in.

Just double check all you have done because air should be coming out.

Lee

Last edited:
Ahh just few mounths with chinesee airbrush I'm getting money for Badger Patriot or 360 but It's would be great if somebody from USA buy it in his country and then send it to me becouse it will be more cheap. In USA Badger Patriot cost 120$ in Poland more than 220$ I wan't start make bodycar works and I need good airbrush to it. Maybe someone of you guys could help me with it?

Back