Help with cleaning I Micron Cm-C

NNemo

Triple Actioner
Hello I just bought my first Iwata Micron Cm-C.
I am having trouble disassembling it, it feels as thought it was factory tightened "over tightened".
Here is a pic of how far I can get it to clean it :/
fkPEAgI.jpg

Please help me, I can't remove the Nozzle Cap from the front.
And I cant remove the Spring Guide from the back to get the Needle-Chucking Guide.

I was thinking I could maybe get a rubber bottle opener thing to try to get the nozzel cap off :/

You can try the rubber bottle opener or clamp a wooden cloths peg and grip it pliers. You really should not be removing the nozzle. It damages too easily and it very expensive. The guide should come out very easily. It's a moving part. Just see if it does not twist some how. But you should only clean the cup and the path of the paint which includes the nozzle You get to that from the back of the head. Use a rigger brush to get in there.

head_wrench.jpg

You can try the rubber bottle opener or clamp a wooden cloths peg and grip it pliers. You really should not be removing the nozzle. It damages too easily and it very expensive. The guide should come out very easily. It's a moving part. Just see if it does not twist some how. But you should only clean the cup and the path of the paint which includes the nozzle You get to that from the back of the head. Use a rigger brush to get in there.

View attachment 37106

Thank you I will try to disassemble it this way and be careful as you said.

Back