help with dilema

T

Tufty

I'm beginning to run out of black and white paint. I'm about to purchase some more but after discussion with the shop I'm not sure which to get. I work on canvas and airbrush paper and the paint choises are wicked detail like I've used or auto air as I was told its easier to work with and less reduction etc. Your inputs would be grate full.

I'm beginning to run out of black and white paint. I'm about to purchase some more but after discussion with the shop I'm not sure which to get. I work on canvas and airbrush paper and the paint choises are wicked detail like I've used or auto air as I was told its easier to work with and less reduction etc. Your inputs would be grate full.

i would use wicked for canvas and paper, if that is your only choice between that and autoair, i think the autoair is a eurothan but i could be wrong, and you dont want to do that in door if you are painting indoors. wicked is more suited for your needs plus you can use it on cars, dont forget your thinner

i use alot of auto air paint, but still use wicked white and black. i havent tried the detail ones yet.

I just trawled through a load of posts and found a great chart and wicked basically does it all. I'm learning lol thanks for your reply ranhalen. When I started ABing I thought easy get AB get paint bingo, how wrong was I, lol. Thanks again. Regards Tufty

paint%20guide.JPG

Buy some Trident Tufty this is really a good paint system, no need for normal white, detail white, today it's wednesday white and hopefully i don't screw up the highlights white, just paint, transparent base and reducer to play with to make the paint flow/cover the way you like it.

GOt to agree with Justme Trident really is great and goes a very long way .

Autoair and Wicked are both waterbased and equally good paint. I tend to use autoair more often than wicked but that is just my choice for hard surfaces.

It seems that there's no distributer in the UK anymore according the Trident site.

But there's a Holland based airbrush shop that ships to the UK www.lion-art.nl he can hook you up with Trident paint till there's a distributer in the UK.

Back