Help!!!!!!

J

johnhall733

DeVilbiss 8650D Nebulizer or Airbrush Air Compressor

was thinking about buying this compressor its about 400 to 600$ compressor and wanted to know if it would be a good compressor to buy

thats alot of cash for a compresser are you worryed about noise at all? you can get a compresser at home depo and some are the low noise type thats what i use but i work in my garage.and at half the price

Mine's a re-built Stanley (oil-less) home compressor.
I had issues with the b*&^%$y dc motor, so I replaced the sucker with a refridgerator compressor and voila! a noiseless,portable indoor home air supply.
Total cost about $130 AuD and huge reduction on noise.
A win/win for me!

total waist of money.. if you want top of the line check out bambi, there are others but I am having a brain fart at the moment
welcome to the forum and the madness
regards Kurt

thats alot of cash for a compresser are you worryed about noise at all? you can get a compresser at home depo and some are the low noise type thats what i use but i work in my garage.and at half the price

yeah thats what they are new i found one that was around $85 and was in good shape but i already bought one with a one gallon tank on it from amazon but thanks for the info

yeah iam going to build one of those set ups with a refrigerator compressors one i found someone getting rid of one to pull the compressor and it doesnt seem hard to build

Yer ya could no doubt go cheaper and still get sumfin good but if ya can afford it, go for gold :)

Back