Help...

• Thread starter Steve McCracken
  • Start date
S

Steve McCracken

Hello gang,

I am experiencing several problems and have narrowed things to the source - hopefully.

I bought cheap equipment and am not satisfied with my results. Consequently, I want to go with Iwata and am comfortable with gravity feed. I dont know what the serial numbers mean.

Squishy has got me going with David at Coast.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

which piece of equipment in particular is causing you grief Steve ?
If it's the brush and youre going to get an Iwata the the normal suggestion is for the Eclipse HPC a good all round workhorse that many continue to use for years after they've progressed to microns.

No Dude, it's not ACD, it's AAD - Airbrush acquisition disorder :D

No Dude, it's not ACD, it's AAD - Airbrush acquisition disorder :D
Thanks jackEB but I have gone on to collecting them since I bought my Micron everything else is just part of my collection:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::whistling::whistling: and the fact that I cant airbrush for toffee...maybe I have both now AAD and ACD;):D:D

It is the brush...Are there several Eclipses? I am feeling better than when last note was written. Thank you.

Eclipse all the way. Gives good results and easy to clean and maintain.
HP-BS = small top cup, 0.35 needle
HP-SBS = side feed, 0.35 needle
HP-CS = big top cup, 0.35 needle
HP-BCS = bottom feed, 0.5 needle

Eclipse all the way. Gives good results and easy to clean and maintain.
HP-BS = small top cup, 0.35 needle
HP-SBS = side feed, 0.35 needle
HP-CS = big top cup, 0.35 needle
HP-BCS = bottom feed, 0.5 needle

You cant go wrong with an eclipse, amazing brush. I always recommend it, its great to learn on, but also you wont outgrow it. I still use mine even though I have a micron now too. IMO they are the perfect combo.

lol... yes, they have a good name... Badgers certainly aren't poorly represented and their company response is legendary!

Man, iwata gets a lot of love here...I'm outnumbered. I like my badgers. They are about an hour from where I live so maybe that's why. It's a close to home thing I guess. I also got a bunch used on the cheap.
Nothing wrong with Badger air brush's there a good brush too! and if cost is something for you get a badger I'm sure you will enjoy it,and if you have any questions you can ask ken as he's a member here too.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man, iwata gets a lot of love here...I'm outnumbered. I like my badgers. They are about an hour from where I live so maybe that's why. It's a close to home thing I guess. I also got a bunch used on the cheap.

I'm actually amazed how many 'mericans use Iwatas. With everybody's "buy American" policies I would think Iwata would be driven out of the country.

Last edited:
Back