Help...

• Thread starter Steve McCracken
  • Start date
Don't believe the media...
There are no manufacturers of American Flags in America anymore.

Help I need somebody ! Help no just anybody Help ... Oh wait you was not referring to the Beatle song were you LOL

But there is still one company that makes American flag and the is the American flag company who make every flag you see on any military base and that big ass white house on capitol hill .LOL But they are not cheap either :D

But now that I have officially high jacked your thread guess that make you family now you are stuck with us ....

You're in California and don't know about the Beatles...? :eek::eek: Good grief man, Do you also think it was good of Kayne to help that old guy out with his singing career? lollollollollol I think as part of your ongoing education you need to paint many references of four young lads while listening to '60's music! OK so to help you out some more, The Who is a statement not a question and WE ALL live in that yellow Submarine! Oh my... what next... ? Time for more coffee... :shock::shock::shock::shock:

In California we have rock and roll covered...You can have Kanye...But, I will keep The Grateful Dead, Green Day, Guns and Roses, Motley Crue, The Doors, Van Halen - old stuff, Metallica, The Byrds, The Beach Boys and my favorite all time group - The Eagles.

I grew up with concerts and my first 45 was, "Eleanor Rigby".

I never got 'the dead' (don't shoot me) but the rest - right up my street, though as a Brit I gotta add Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, early Queen, Rolling Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Motorhead, to name a few.

In California we have rock and roll covered...You can have Kanye...But, I will keep The Grateful Dead, Green Day, Guns and Roses, Motley Crue, The Doors, Van Halen - old stuff, Metallica, The Byrds, The Beach Boys and my favorite all time group - The Eagles.

I grew up with concerts and my first 45 was, "Eleanor Rigby".
I grew up on Elvis but Black Sabbath (Ozzy years) Alice cooper ,The motor city mad man Ted Nugent , Can not beat The Beach Boys , AC/DC , 38 special , Molly Hatchet (saw them in DC with a warm up band name Blue Oyster Cult which got to come back on at the end cause they rocked the house with Don't fear the reaper .

For the Record I am from Texas but work brought me to Indiana. Beside Axle Rose came from Indiana LOL But Damn that boy has put on the pounds , Slash still rocks on that guitar .

I never got 'the dead' (don't shoot me) but the rest - right up my street, though as a Brit I gotta add Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, early Queen, Rolling Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Motorhead, to name a few.
Damn Squishy you been in my lp collection or did you raid my 8 tracks And thanks I almost forgot about poor Eddie and Iron Maiden .

8 tracks...Dang. I remember Bachman Turner Overdrive and Leon Russell on 8 track.

For Texas I have to go with ZZ Top...

You all had me at music.

And for the record...Coast rocks too. I received my Eclipse earlier tonight. Damn.

Aahhhh... BTO.... bring back memories.

'You ain't seen nuthi' yet' was my theme song

BTO, no, for me they are OK in the background but they don't rate on my collection... odd but there you go! I know you'll love me in the morning... :) I suspect I'm at the younger end that know those bands quite well and certainly their influence but my tastes is much more late'70's to early '90's. Having said that a number of those bands spanned that time with ease.

Back