Hey all from a noob in the US

P

Papajarhead

Just started airbrushing and ama full blown addict now. I saw a episode of InkMaster that showed air brushing and i started researching our art medium and was hooked. As for the type of painting I am doing, well im doing dots and lines, lines afterall are dots with movement, wait where did I learn that, oh well its what I paint for now, oh yes and dagger strokes. I told my daughter when she asked what i was going to paint I said anything that does not move so she started bobbing and weaving, not really sure why? Anyway I am glad to find you all and really hope to learn from you. I am setting up my art studio now and am close to getting it done, I am going to airbrush bricks on my walls hopefully it will look ok. I am using a Iwatta hp cs and have a Sotar 2020 on order. Talk to you all soon.

hey papa j' welcome to the forum brother, loads to learn here I'm sure you will enjoy yourself, if you have any questions have a look on the search bar as its probably been asked before but if you prefer then just ask one of us friendly lot.....

Welcome to the forum!!! Glad your having fun with it!!
I got an idea for ya about your daughter. Put a few dots and lines on her while she is sleeping then tell her she shouldn't have stopped moving lol!!
I would, lol!!

Josh

Welcome from the UK ... Im sure you will quickly progress from dots and lines with the wealth of knowledge contained on the forum.

Welcome aboard! You picked the perfect place to learn all about airbrushing... Not just the tutorial videos, but advice, tip, tricks, and just plain old fashioned encouragement can all be found within these pages... well, maybe not from Seamonkey (shhhhh..... don't tell anyone, but he's an Ohio State fan) LOL.

Hope you enjoy airbrushing, and start getting some pictures up of you work.

Welcome to the forum, new here myself. Keep up with the practice drills!

yup, she has to sometime, just hope my aircompressor is on, lol

Welcome to the forum!!! Glad your having fun with it!!
I got an idea for ya about your daughter. Put a few dots and lines on her while she is sleeping then tell her she shouldn't have stopped moving lol!!
I would, lol!!

Josh

LOL, now that would be funny! Believe him (Seamonkey).. he would.
Welcome to the forum! :)

Cheryl

Back