Hey all

B

bokkie13

I'm a teacher in Canada and in my spare time I like to pick up an airbrush. I initially picked up the airbrush when I was into painting miniatures but have since moved on to painting a few murals for my one son, and a couple of panels for both of my boys. My wife loves to make cakes (much to the detriment of my waistline) and has conned me into doing some airbrush work for her with edible inks. For my hardware I recently picked up a H&S Evolution 2 in 1 which I have fallen in love with. Prior to this I was on an Iwata Eclipse BCS which has since been relegated to painting with edible inks. For my compressor I used to use the Iwata sprintjet but I decided I could deal with noisy so went to the hardware store and got a 3 gallon compressor which while it is noisy only kicks in every 20/30 minutes for me.

Welcome home Bokkie nice to have you here and look forward to seeing your work.

cheers for that bokkie! sounds like you have got your hands full with the mrs, but "what the woman wants"..........
a big welcome here from the u.k, if you have any questions have a quick look on the boards or type it in the search bar up top but failing that just ask away, friendly talented folk all over the place willing to share laughs and knowledge

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:beguiled:

Heya Bokkie, welcome aboard from Oklahoma, USA! Great crew here

Hey Bokkie, you're a teacher and you have spare time????? Not a lot I bet. Welcome to the forum!

So much love!! Glad to see so many friendly faces around here, I'm sure I'm gonna keep the forums busy with questions lol

Hey Bokkie, you're a teacher and you have spare time????? Not a lot I bet. Welcome to the forum!

Definitely not a lot of spare time - Have a 3 year old and 5 month old to keep my quite busy as well so I can't pick up the brush as much as I'd like

Back