Hey everyone ck* from toronto canada

C

ck*

Hey whats up people just stoping by say hello, im new to airbrushing, cant wait to show or post how i progress this is somthing i have wanted to do for a very long time hope to see ya around.:triumphant:

Ey'up there ck enjoy yourself in this here forum, plenty of advice, great people with all ranges of talent. Look forward to seeing your work and hopefully helping with questions. And spread the love of course!

You've found a great place to learn. Check out all the practice exercises, they will make years worth of trying to figure things out on your own, turn into weeks or months.

Welcome and enjoy.

You've found a great place to learn. Check out all the practice exercises, they will make years worth of trying to figure things out on your own, turn into weeks or months. Welcome and enjoy.

yes thats how i found about this place been practiceing for a month or so now i havent even got off the first3 videos i wont move on untill i make sure it feels right. thx for the welcome.

From on canuck to another, welcome ck*. I'm sure you're going to like it here.

Hello from fla ck! Jump in and enjoy meeting some awesome artists. Great friendly advice all around. Have fun and let the paint fly.

Back