Hey everyone

K

Kangle

I'm from MA in the states and new to airbrushing. I've taken a class on control techniques and that is the extent of my experience as I haven't painted anything as of yet.

I have a Badger Krome and a Master ??? bottle feed that I purchased for practicing. I'm using a regular pancake type compressor for the time being until the quality of my work justifies the purchase of something quieter.

Looks like a great forum here. Some really helpful folks and that's exactly what I need :)

Cheers

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Admin
Welcome Home Kangle, You have found a great place to hang out and learn, Can not go wrong with a krome...

J

jgny1

I'm from MA in the states and new to airbrushing. I've taken a class on control techniques and that is the extent of my experience as I haven't painted anything as of yet.

I have a Badger Krome and a Master ??? bottle feed that I purchased for practicing. I'm using a regular pancake type compressor for the time being until the quality of my work justifies the purchase of something quieter.

Looks like a great forum here. Some really helpful folks and that's exactly what I need :)

Cheers
Welcome this is for sure the place you want to be.
I also have a pancake compressor, until I sell things that paint which will probably be never. I will continue to have a pancake compressor. But as long as the wife lets me keep buying Brushes and other art stuff i'm good with that. LOL *shaking with anticipation* My krome should be here today or tomorrow I hope.

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
Welcome to the family and my first words of wisdom to you are....... It's never to early to buy a quieter compressor, lmao!!

Josh

J

jgny1

Who needs a quite compressor, Use your mp3 player and crank it up...LOL

jagardn

Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient
Welcome to the family and my first words of wisdom to you are....... It's never to early to buy a quieter compressor, lmao!!

Josh

And I'm sure the significant other would agree. Thats how I got my Iwata Power Jet. I made sure the first unit she heard was a loud one. The power jet was an easy sell after that. Lol

Welcome to the forum. [/hijack]

P

Papajarhead

welcome, these folks here are so very helpful, this is like a family.

Mike

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Hey there Kangle. You're lucky to have a Krome already, hope you get painting soon, and then post up your efforts.