Hey everyone

K

Kangle

I'm from MA in the states and new to airbrushing. I've taken a class on control techniques and that is the extent of my experience as I haven't painted anything as of yet.

I have a Badger Krome and a Master ??? bottle feed that I purchased for practicing. I'm using a regular pancake type compressor for the time being until the quality of my work justifies the purchase of something quieter.

Looks like a great forum here. Some really helpful folks and that's exactly what I need :)

Cheers

Welcome Home Kangle, You have found a great place to hang out and learn, Can not go wrong with a krome...

I'm from MA in the states and new to airbrushing. I've taken a class on control techniques and that is the extent of my experience as I haven't painted anything as of yet.

I have a Badger Krome and a Master ??? bottle feed that I purchased for practicing. I'm using a regular pancake type compressor for the time being until the quality of my work justifies the purchase of something quieter.

Looks like a great forum here. Some really helpful folks and that's exactly what I need :)

Cheers
Welcome this is for sure the place you want to be.
I also have a pancake compressor, until I sell things that paint which will probably be never. I will continue to have a pancake compressor. But as long as the wife lets me keep buying Brushes and other art stuff i'm good with that. LOL *shaking with anticipation* My krome should be here today or tomorrow I hope.

Welcome to the family and my first words of wisdom to you are....... It's never to early to buy a quieter compressor, lmao!!

Josh

Who needs a quite compressor, Use your mp3 player and crank it up...LOL

Welcome to the family and my first words of wisdom to you are....... It's never to early to buy a quieter compressor, lmao!!

Josh

And I'm sure the significant other would agree. Thats how I got my Iwata Power Jet. I made sure the first unit she heard was a loud one. The power jet was an easy sell after that. Lol

Welcome to the forum. [/hijack]

welcome, these folks here are so very helpful, this is like a family.

Mike

Hey there Kangle. You're lucky to have a Krome already, hope you get painting soon, and then post up your efforts.

Back