Hey everyone!!!

J

JTF801

I'm Jared. I'm from Utah and I just started airbrushing. I love to draw and try new things so I decided to try Airbrushing. Hope to find some new friends here, learn more about airbrushing and have a good time talking about it. Haha I can tell that I'm going to get addicted to this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome home Jared , Nice to add you to the family
So what airbrush you using ? Paints?

You have found the best place to learn , Hang out and have a great time.

Welcome aboard Jared from the Uk mate:).
Ask away and just dive in, plenty of great people and help and all for free!!! Check out all the tutors vids and that will set you up nicely, enjoy

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For right now I'm just using the Badger 150 siphon feed Airbrush with createx paint.

For right now I'm just using the Badger 150 siphon feed Airbrush with createx paint.

That is cool , Might try out the spectra tex paint it flows nicer then the standard createx

Hi from the UK! Lots of friendly peeps ready to help out here. And you might be interested in this friendly little comp for newbies - "Race for the Face" Newbie challenge .. You have to choose a ref, piant a pic, show progress pics, and say what you did. The end pic isn't as important as how you progress and learn. Hopefuly you guys can help each other out along the way, while more experienced people chip in with advice. Hope you give it a try.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Back