Hey guys

D

DreadfulEpiphany

I'm Ippy. I'm a cosmetic tattooist from Texas and I've recently been turned on to airbrushing when a friend suggested I look into airbrush makeup and spray tanning. I consider myself an aspiring artist (who is painfully bored with traditional painting) so when I started looking up different supplies and techniques I realized that airbrushing is more than a quick job, it's a really appealing and highly underrated art form. I'm really interested in doing some fine art airbrushing but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start. Any pointers are welcomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome. The best place to start would be to do the tutorials. Its will get you on your way and painting fine art before you know it!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! And I'm definitely going to do the tutorials once I get the right equipment.
;)

Hi Ippy and welcome, I'm just beginning again and just bought an Iwata HP-C plus and I am totally blown away by how easy it is to use and how fine and detailed you can get the lines, depends on your budget but I would say get the best you can afford.
Happy airbrushing and "spread the love"!!

Thank yooouuu! And yeah, after doing a bit of research I've finally settled on getting the Iwata HP-C Plus.
:)

Back