Hey to all!!

C

Cricket911

I have been reading this forum almost everyday for almost two months and I have learned so much just reading. So I went ahead and paid for the membership because it would have taken me months to learn from somebody and probably paid a lot more. So I am more than happy to donate to the website.

Alittle about myself.
I am a 27 year old helicopter mechanic and a noob to airbrushing (3 months) but I love it and I can't stop. I read this forum and paint as much as I can. I am looking forward to keep learning from everyone. I have watched all of Mitch's videos over and over and learned a ton so far. So thanks for that Mitch. Thank you to the members that have answered my questions so far.

So far I own a badger sotar 20/20, badger patriot, and a badger 200-3 that my 5 year old son likes to use. I bought a krome (thanks to seamonkey) but still have not received it. I can't wait to get it. I know it's coming. I hear badger is busy making more of them.

Well thanks for reading this and I can't wait to see what this turns into as the forum grows

Welcome home Cricket , You have found a great place to hang out and learn anything you want to about airbrushing.

you little legend cricket!!!! welcome buddy..... have a word with rebel air as i think he may still offer a access to some of the full tutorials on his site, for all those elite members on this site

Welcome to the family....... And the Krome nation :)
Wonder how many members we have in the Krome nation now?

Hey Cricket, from the UK. Welcome to the sight, have to say I'm jealous of your airbrush arsenal as it's way beter than mine, and you're only 3 months in LOL. So hope to see some pics of those bad boys in action soon!

Another welcome from the UK ... This Krome malarky is getting out of hand! I haven't saved enough pennies yet to get one ... but nearly there!

Thanks everyone. squishy don't be jealous I might have them but can't use them as good as you use your brushes but watch out I will be there someday. I am hopeing to get some pictures done some time soon. I just had ACL surgery on my right knee and I have been in bed for 2 days. So as soon as I can get up to paint I will post something.

Welcome from NH and here's to a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to the forum! I became an elite member for the same reasons, I saw great value in the knowledge and value here and donated to do my part to keep it going. :)

Back