Hey!

sevastra

Needle-chuck Ninja
I'm new to the board, I'm a 29 year old female, very interested in getting into airbrushing. I have been lurking around this board for a few days, as well as a few others, this one seemed to be the most helpful. I'm looking forward to soaking up all your knowledge that I possibly can.

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Yes, there's plenty of helpful knowledgeable people here, you can learn a lot. Don't forget to check out Mitch's you page, Airbrushtutor, tons of great stuff there to get you going.

Hey Sevastra, welcome to the forum, get ready to do some serious soaking, so much knowledge available here.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

I'm new to the board, I'm a 29 year old female, very interested in getting into airbrushing. I have been lurking around this board for a few days, as well as a few others, this one seemed to be the most helpful. I'm looking forward to soaking up all your knowledge that I possibly can.
Sevastra! it's a pleasure to have another young lass on the forum:) if you have any questions, please let us know and we'll endeavour to help - if anyone is being creepy, let us know that aswell. Hell i'm a creep myself, but watch out for the 'Adam Fezzles' of the forum. I obvioulsy haven't had enough sleep at this stage and just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Enjoy it :angel:

Welcome from the UK, you will need several sponges some to soak up the info and a couple to soak up the drool lol Make yourself at home and ask as many questions as you like. There is no such thing as a silly question here.

Lee

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :) I have been going through the site, looking at postings of peoples work on here. * mind blown*

Back