Hi All, Also from South Africa

V

VlakVark

Hi everyone.....
Here with my "stats"...
Airbrush: Devilbiss DAGR
For how long?: About two months
Training: YOUTUBE!!!!! gotta love youtube

Here is some things i have done in my short time airbrushing. The wolf was painted on my own PC case...before i could finish i tried the fur effect...it went bad so i sprayed a black line over it. (RAGE!!!)

The flaming skull with the BF3 background will be my first big challenge.

I just jumped in and tried doing what i saw on youtube videos and i dont even know how to do dagger strokes..
So...first learn to crawl before you walk i suppose, and thats why i am here. i know i will learn a great deal here and thank each and everyone in advance for their help.

VlakVark

Attachments

• Skull.jpg
    Skull.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 24
  • test 6.jpg
    test 6.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 26
  • wolf.jpg
    wolf.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 24
Welcome Home Vlak
You have found a great place to learn..Nice to add you to the family.

HEY Vlak - welcome from another South African newbie - and I guess you also play BF3 - i haven't played for a few months, but i belong to [grrr] and will be playing soon :)

Howzit Fly...i`m in GEEZERZ platoon (GZRZ), just look for VlakVark_ZA....Shoot you soon :chuncky:

Welkom Vlakvark. Dis 'n lekker plek die.

Translation:
Welcome Warthog. This is a nice place.

Last edited:
Battlefield players, what are you playing on? Ps3, x box or pc......if anyone is on ps3 let me know! Welcome to the forum also vlakvark, I'm sure you wil enjoy it here......I hadn't played battlefield in months because of this damn forum!

Battlefield players, what are you playing on? Ps3, x box or pc......if anyone is on ps3 let me know! Welcome to the forum also vlakvark, I'm sure you wil enjoy it here......I hadn't played battlefield in months because of this damn forum!
we play on PC - South Africa has some reasonable servers for BF3. We even have a league going.

Welcome from the UK Vlak You will have plenty to keep you occupied here on the forum. Start those dots n daggers, even the best airbrushers still practise them and for good reasons. From there you can look forward to a long happy airbrushing journey. Good luck and Practise, Practise, Practise.

I haven't played for months either. Got it on the PS3.

Lee

LOL..tnx for the translation there Andre! For the BF3 question..i play PC. Games like GTA is definitely for Consoles!
And thnx for the warm welcomes guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnx UK! I will get my new compressor next week. Let the practise begin!
The sad thing about playing pc is hackers....but man, theres no better feeling than coming home from a bad day at work and ram a RPG up someones wazoo!

VlakVlark

A warm welcome from the UK. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Back