Hi All Fae Billy in Scotland new tae this

S

splashofpaint

Hi All
My name is Billy Live in Scotland smack in the middle between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
I am Interested in getting into airbrushing as sugested by me dads mate as I have some art skills that are no getting put to good use.
I came across this site and am impressed. Hope you all can help and give me some sound advice.

Halauwrer Billy wee man howzitgaun, great tae hiv wan i ma een oan ra forum, anyhing atauw ye want tae no, jist shugle yer wallies it's aw here son.

Halauwrer Billy wee man howzitgaun, great tae hiv wan i ma een oan ra forum, anyhing atauw ye want tae no, jist shugle yer wallies it's aw here son.

Welcome Billy to the forum, not sure what happened to Madbrush, think he's been on the sauce again!!!:)
Enjoy yourself mate and join in

Welcome to the forum Billy , Look forward to seeing you grow as an airbrush artist, Great place to hang and learn .

I think mad brush was trying to channel his long lost scottish ancestors, hes muttering about 'finding one of his own and filling your boots' (or wellies in this case) but i suspect he found the scotch whisky instead. :concern:
welcome aboard Billy, i hope you have fun,

Welcome to the forums Billy. Jump right in and enjoy yourself. As for Madbrush, we're not sure how many dialects of "What the hell was that" he speaks, but it's quite a few. :playful:

I think mad brush was trying to channel his long lost scottish ancestors, hes muttering about 'finding one of his own and filling your boots' (or wellies in this case) but i suspect he found the scotch whisky instead. :concern:
welcome aboard Billy, i hope you have fun,

"Shugle yer wallies" is actually shake your false teeth, which simply means in this case "just ask", but you were close enough JackEb, I'm even a little impressed.

Back