Hi all, im from South Africa,Durban

N

Necroink

I just started airbrushing, busy doing a mural on my wall, sci fi theme, my equipment i got is Badger cresendo, badger patriot and an airmaster, 2 compressors, 1 for small indoor work and a bigger one for outdoor work. Looking to learn and hopefully meet up with other Durban people here.

Welcome to the forum Necro! looking forward to seeing some pics mate :) feel free to ask any questions you may have for us and we'll do our best to answer them. Some may even attempt to completely throw your thread off topic, post inappropriate pictures or ramble nonsensical sentences. such is the orange airbrush forum and my apologies in advance for the strange behaviour of some of our members. There is a serious side here, we just don't know which one it is.
No - i have to correct myself - Kevin 'CordyK' Cordylicious is our serious side.
Welcome mate :angel:

Thanks for welcome, well i may be new to airbrushing, forums im an old hand with and can handle the banter :)

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yo Necro - welcome from sunny Johannesburg :)
we will learn you lots here ;) (and be taught a goodly bit too )

Hey necroink, welcome fromethe uk! Quite a few new members from South Africa, recently, and some regulars from that part of the world too, who I'm sure will point you in the right direction with getting supplies etc.

Hello Necroink, from the US east coast and welcome lots to learn and always a friendly soul to help!

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Welcome to the forum from rainy uk :) hope your stay here is one filled with learning.

Lee

Back