hi all!newbie here :)

C

chutneycolony

hello,i am new from california.i hope we can share interesting insights as we get along in this forum..

thank you:tears_of_joy::friendly_wink:

Welcome home . Interesting insight???? There is so much interesting thing to read on here that you should have no problem getting insight...LOL

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!:triumphant:

Hey chutney!!!! Welcome along buddy. ... you have come to the right place.... loads of folk to share with and learn from. ... hang about and enjoy your stay.... Welcome from the UK

Welcome home . Interesting insight???? There is so much interesting thing to read on here that you should have no problem getting insight...LOL
Yeah, Like some of us are CRAZY lolol!! Dunno who that one (several) could be lolol!! Anyhoo, welcome aboard my friend!!

Hey chutney welcome from the uk. Lots of insights into the inner workings of some imaginations, I am scarred with things I wish I could un-imagine. But you won't find a better ABing forum anywhere, or a more talented and helpful bunch of guys n gals!

Awww crap, he's on to us :eek-new: lol, Well any way hello and welcome from PA chutney there is tons of talent here(wish I had some :apologetic: ) and always happy to help.

Back