HI ALL

Richard

Young Tutorling
Well the above says it all, Hi The reason ive joined is because i've been wanting to get into some airbrush work no matter how small, Well a recent purchase of a motorbike with the fairing having had some personalised painting Which required more of the same. So this was the ideal situation to bring the 2 disciplines together. So look out for posts from me showing panels with some neat artwork and me asking how to copy it (most of the panels have been down the road and i need to personalise new panels).

So see you soon

Rich

Hi Husky, Pleased to meet you, now its probably my age but i didnt understand what you said! Could you translate

Thx

SORRY!!! ive just realised "your advice...." writing is your footer, i thought you were giving me actual advice to my problem. Translator not needed, I've just popped to tesco for some clever pills so shouldn't happen again

Rich

SORRY!!! ive just realised "your advice...." writing is your footer, i thought you were giving me actual advice to my problem. Translator not needed, I've just popped to tesco for some clever pills so shouldn't happen again

Rich
lol

Welcome aboard from Australia Richard :) where do you call home? If you put at least your country in your profile then members can recommend local suppliers / advice when required.

Do you have any airbrushing gear yet ? If so what do you have?

if you have zero experience then it will be a little while before you can confident attack your motorbike !

Thanks for the replies, Dragon Hunter....oops Im from UK i'll pop it in my profile. well i may be new to airbrushing but as i said , been spraying bigger stuff for a while (which will prob be no use whatsoever!) but i'm artistic and a quick learner

No gear so i'm open to offers as i said i may abandon it and take the bike bake to std. i didn't say that, but that is what i'm thinking. Would prefer doing some airbrushing 'cos it would be another feather etc..

Thanks Jack

Hi Mark , Hello to you.

Spraying bigger stuff will definitely help as having an understanding gif thinning paint to flow correctly is a big part of beginning to learn. I think you’ll find your experience really helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re use to spray guns then you’ve a head start and at least you know about the joys of reducing /psi/ paint drip etc etc etc lol

Back