HI! dutch new member:)

D

doeby1

heey,

let me introduce myself:)

my name is johnny i'm currently 20 years of age and recently finished school and got my diploma:)
i currently work as a construction benchworker (welding tig/co2) and i live in holland :)

the reasen i started airbrushing is because my hobby is painting scooters en bike's wich i usualy did with 1 color and sometimes some masked lines etc

recently i bought a new gilera runner(second hand) and worked on it for a bit
but then some stupid chick rammed me and my freshly painted scooter and crushed all my hard work so i had 2 start over on all the right pannels

so after just completing the scooter again i decided 2 get another set of plastics for it and make something special just incase (A):p

thats when i started looking on website's if people could do a bit of true fire on these plastics but soon found out that the charge around 800-1000euro's!:eek:

wich gave me the idea if the can do it i could do it 2 with some practise and i bought my first airbrush set
not the best airbrush out there but hey its just 2 practise allot

i bought a compressor (dont know brand)
and the H&S Ultra airbrush allong with some stencils and materials 2 make my own stencils

now i'm around 2-3 months past this purchase and i cant get enough of it everyday when i get out of work i only watch airbrush vids on youtube where i met seamonkey and he directed me here so ya... if your still reading after all this HI!!:p

hope i will learn allot and maybe in the future help others work on there projects

(srry for errors in my spelling i'm dutch and i'm not the best at english:p)

whats up buddy, glad you signed up!! im also known as mr.seamoney lol!!! you will learn a ton hear, if you have any questions just ask!!! also post some of your work or practice pieces and we can help that way too!! any way glad you took the advise, you wont regret it!!

Hey Johnny welcome to the forum. Im also still kind of a newbie too since i started out about half a year ago and i can not practice as much as i would like
cause of my work. Im sure you will do great soon and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask them in a post.

heey guys thanks

i'll probebly spend allot of time on these forums haha

ow and Mr. seamonkey you mind me stealing your helmet job for my own helmet :p gonne try your style of skulls but on both sides of the helmet and a wrinkle effect down the middle

dont have allot of time next few weeks 2 work on it but will try 2 post some pics as soon as possible:)

greetz guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard mate from the Uk, join in, ask loads and paint till ya fingers fall off....maybe a bit extreme that point:) have fun and enjoy.

Sounds like SM has been fishing again:)

Welcome aboard mate from the Uk, join in, ask loads and paint till ya fingers fall off....maybe a bit extreme that point:) have fun and enjoy.

Sounds like SM has been fishing again:)

Im always FISHING!!! i invite everyone who comments on my videos who asks a question or i know is not already a member!! IM HERE FOR YOU AND THE TUT!! seamonkey has your back!!

heey guys thanks

i'll probebly spend allot of time on these forums haha

ow and Mr. seamonkey you mind me stealing your helmet job for my own helmet :p gonne try your style of skulls but on both sides of the helmet and a wrinkle effect down the middle

dont have allot of time next few weeks 2 work on it but will try 2 post some pics as soon as possible:)

greetz guys

i would love to take credit but those skulls have been done before me but by all means steal away bud!!! sounds even cooler with your idea!!

Back