hi everybody

A

Alwin_GER

my name is alwin and i am from bavaria germany (good beer, lederhosen, oktoberfest :smug: )
something about me... i am a 27 years old student and work as a bartender.
i like airbrushtutor and i follow the vids since a few weeks and they are very great.

i hope to find here the informations i need :smile-new:

my airbrush is the harder & steenbeck infinity

at the moment i try to get better with the tutorials (they are sooo helpful, 10000 times thank you)
as you can see i write everything in small letters...i think i´m to lazy to write everthing correct :friendly_wink:
my english is a litte rusty i hope i don´t write to much spelling mistakes :nevreness:

i´m happy to be here i hope we have a lot of fun together

all the best
alwin

M

Malky

Hello Alwin

I think you'll find everything you need here.

Malky

F

FirePanther

Welcome Alwin, and your English is just fine! Better you keep it on English and I will not try to type in German haha

Have fun!

F

ferret

Hello and welcome to the fold .You are in the right place to ask some questions so ask away as there are some experts on here .

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Hi Alwin! good to see you keeping it the economy with your harder and steenbeck mate! i'd love to have a go of one of those incredible looking airbrushes. happy easter mate!

I

infinity

Hey Alwin! I get over to Germany about every other year. I love that place. I go to Hamburg to see my wife's family and visit Harder & Steenbeck factory and spend a little time working there tool Then I go on vacation from there. I went to Switzerland last time so I think we will go to Sweden and Denmark next year.