Hi Everyone & I'd like to give the forum the thumbs up

T

taz.24

Hi everyone, I've been a member for over 12 mnths now but never posted. always used the forum to pick up tips & tricks.
I've always drawn from a young age two years ago I tried to pick up the brush but could never master it.
so I brought a cheap airbrush to start and found it so easy to work with, I know use an Iwata revolution.
So now I can start putting my works on here , & see what you think.

Hi everyone, I've been a member for over 12 mnths now but never posted. always used the forum to pick up tips & tricks.
I've always drawn from a young age two years ago I tried to pick up the brush but could never master it.
so I brought a cheap airbrush to start and found it so easy to work with, I know use an Iwata revolution.
So now I can start putting my works on here , & see what you think.

Welcome Home Finally Taz... Been here a year and this is your first post ,, Better start catching up mister.Post some works up and let us get to know you as well as you know us..

No more hiding I will be watching and want to see more post from you..:D

Welcome abaoard and it's not that the power has gone to Mr. Mikromes head it has just gone to his head. Actually he was that way from the beginning dictator.jpg

Welcome aboard Taz...a year and no speaky posty...tut tut:0 Glad to have you with us mate, get posting and show us ya stuff!

A year and no posts, you have a lot of catching up to do LOL, so lots of posts and pics please. Good you have jumped in, looking forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Welcome abaoard and it's not that the power has gone to Mr. Mikromes head it has just gone to his head. Actually he was that way from the beginning View attachment 12142

I have no power ... I am just making a comment... Man!! Oh it is not Mr. Mikromes cause I have not gotten my krome yet so Mr. Minokromes :( Come on Ken light a fire under the production lines but I want my Krome .........LOL
Plus I am just trying to get everyone to post so we can get to know them as well as they know us..:D

Lol whats your adress I have like 3 or 4 harbor frieght ones some in pieces I will send you right away those are my good ones (snickering away)

Lol whats your adress I have like 3 or 4 harbor frieght ones some in pieces I will send you right away those are my good ones (snickering away)

Ya trying to pull a fast one on me.. I was born at night but not last night...LMAO

I think you have Hijacked this thread...Congrats..

You do know those harbor 's make good coat hangers don't ya?

Back