Hi everyone newbie from Indiana U.S.

T

Tim68

Hi everyone new to this forum but not necessarily new to airbrushing got started in 2010,and had limited success before health problems caused me to have to put everything on hold whilst looking into my youtube account I noticed an airbrushing video in my suggestion list which lead me back to my interest in the hobby so I've had to revamp my set up in the compressor area.
I guess in short you could say I'm all new at this and just starting to find the same old problems though I've gotten some good answers just reading through some of the post here mainly on reducing paints etc,had a go last night using regular sketching paper and Createx black airbrush colors paint must say it didn't turn out well and I know now what the problem is.

Howdy Tim , Okay what part of the Hoosier state you in???? I live just outside Bloomington.

Tim great to have you on the site. I hope you find what your looking for. Believe me it will save you ALOT of time and money asking the seasoned professionals which direction you should go on any project. Have fun and welcome to the best international forum available thanks to Mitch!

Welcome Tim68,

I guess in short you could say I'm all new at this and just starting to find the same old problems ,had a go last night using regular sketching paper and Createx black airbrush colors paint must say it didn't turn out well and I know now what the problem is.

I can honestly say I've seen almost any issue someone has been having, get cleared up in one thread usually. Old problems don't last long here, lol.:tranquillity:
If you start a new thread in "beginners airbrush questions" section of the forum, explaining what problems your having, someone can probably narrow it down for you. Just post what you have going on and when it's worst, etc., a short list of equipment and products is always a plus.

One thing you will find here is respectful attitudes toward beginners, and pro's alike.

Enjoy Tim

Back