Hi everyone

S

Shaseadoo

I'm Sharon from Fareham, UK. I gathered my courage and joined last night after lurking around for a couple of weeks.

Airbrushing has appealed to me for a while now and I used to be quite good at art in my younger days, so yesterday I bought myself a starter kit and also a decent airbrush to see how I get on. I'm not expecting to be great at it (especially after today's little play around :hopelessness::biggrin-new:), but I'm looking forward to learning from you all on here.

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

welcome to the forum, just have a watch of some of Airbrush Tutors videos and then follow through his steps of dots and daggers, once you get a little control f the AB you will start to feel more motivated to paint and also have more control to do so.

lee

Hi Sharon,
I live in Holland now but I went to school in Gosport which is just up the road from you.
What airbrush and paints did you get? What do you want to paint? I tend to paint illustrations
onto card but have tried a couple of T shirts. I haven't been painting for long and I'm not very
prolific but I enjoy it.
So welcome from a Northern lass (born) who went to school in the South (bred) and ended up in Holland (surviving) :)
cheers Mel

Hey Sharon, you are on my doorstep! Almost Literally! Welcome to the world of ABing!

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone.

Mel, it's a small world I used to live in Gosport a few years ago.
I'm not sure what I want to paint yet, I'll practise at using the airbrush properly and then think from there.
I have a small compressor with a 3 litre tank, a couple of cheap airbrushes, com-art paints and also a H+S 2 in 1 airbrush. A cheap set up to get started with, just till I get the hang of it - which I'm hoping I will.

Sharon

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone.

Mel, it's a small world I used to live in Gosport a few years ago.
I'm not sure what I want to paint yet, I'll practise at using the airbrush properly and then think from there.
I have a small compressor with a 3 litre tank, a couple of cheap airbrushes, com-art paints and also a H+S 2 in 1 airbrush. A cheap set up to get started with, just till I get the hang of it - which I'm hoping I will.

Sharon

Hey Sharon it sure is a small world, I used to love traveling on the ferry to Pompy to go to Concerts!! Free, Wishbone Ash, Thin Lizzy, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alex Harvey, Gong and many, many more ...... ooooooh the good ole days.

Sounds like you've got good paints to start with and a compressor with an air tank is also good. Is your H&S 2 in 1 an Evolution? Ultra? You should be fine with this setup to start with.
Have fun,
Mel

Back