Hi from Guernsey

Spike

Young Tutorling
Hi there, my first airbrush just arrived today so looking forward to getting started.
I bought the compressor a few months ago and got a couple of airbrushes with it but they where not what i wanted (then again i do not know what i really need so they are put to oneside for now.
One is a side feed the other a bottom feed but the one I bought is a gravity feed one.
Its not a well known make and was not expensive as I might not even get on with one.
I am not going to be using it for artistry work its going to be color scenery bridges bushes trees etc on my model train layout.
going to have loads of questions I guess once I get it hooked up and have a play with it.

Welcome Spike, glad to have you aboard. Lots of folks start with the no name brushes and it’s not necessarily a bad thing. It’s a relatively cheap way of giving it a try and once you know you’re enjoying it there’s a whole world of chromed goodness to dig into.

Welcome to the madhouse Spike! I'm sure you will find a lot of info already in some of the forum posts,
And if you can't find it post up the question and you're sure to get a few answer's enjoy your new found love/hate relationship with your airbrush!

Back