Hi, from Huntsville , Al

W

Walker

Hey everybody, Ive been lurking for a few weeks so I decided to jump on in. I have just switched over from an oil painter to airbrush. And.......I love it!!!!!!! The best thing that I did was a lot of research before I made any purchase, due to cash flow. So I decided on the Paasche Talon set with the 3 needles, and the Cal Air 6310, used the good ole Hobby Lobby 40% coupon for some create paint.
Why the Talon ?, because of what I am painting, T shirts and hard board. The larger cup size, along with the 3 needle set makes this AB an excellent one AB set up. The Cal Air 6310, had so many excellent reviews plus Amazon $179.00 free shipping I couldn't pass it up. I also ordered the .2mm set for the Talon, and the 10' hose.
I know I have nothing else to compare my Talon against , but I love it. And since you can get the Talon and a .2mm set up for under $100.00 to me its a great deal. And I love the Cal Air 6310, glad I got a Comp, with a tank. So the first day I got everything I did daggers and dots and lines and this and that. The next day I did this picture of an Immature Green Tree Python, now I'm working on Azog. My Avatar is the under painting I did. This is soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!
Douglas Walker HartmanP1040241.JPG

Welcome. Roll tide, and if you say war eagle I'll have to block you lol

Welcome home Doug
Nothing wrong with a talon. Paasche has been around a long time.
Azog looks like you are off to a good start and yes dots , daggers and fades gets boring but I do suggest you do a page of each before painting every day to build muscle memory.

Welcome from the corn belt...or is that corny belt hmmm never get that one.
Anyway WELCOME

Back