Hi from Iceland...

F

frank

Hello everyone...

I just purchased my first airbrush last week, a Badger 150.

I have been following the tutorials on this site and am finding them hugely help full. Thanks.

644478_4098844144086_748271855_n.jpg

I hope to learn more from this forum and incorporate the airbrush into my art.

Hello everyone...

I just purchased my first airbrush last week, a Badger 150.

I have been following the tutorials on this site and am finding them hugely help full. Thanks.

View attachment 5186

I hope to learn more from this forum and incorporate the airbrush into my art.
you my friend have got crazy skills for a beginner, I has to look twice to figure which is the reference....well done! welcome to the forum also

I agree with ad fez. great work. I used a Badger 150 once. A really nice airbrush. Welcome from Holland.

Wtf, that in a week, that's mental, uve got the syndrom, some awfull talent in that.

MaD SkILz should be the name of your company, if you use the name I need 10% off every piece sold, thank you......haha, seriously, I gotta agree, I did a double take to see which was the reference, awesome work

Thanks for the kind words, I have been painting and drawing for years, just never airbrushed before, always been a fan of h.r. giger and finaly went for it.

I am wondering, are there any good coloring tutorals floating around on the web?

Have you seen all of Mitch's videos? He's got some on color. Mitch aka Airbrushtutor

Yeah, seen many of them but I want to know more... more... more...

Hello Frank, from New York. Glad to have you on board, Nice work!

One week! It took me that long to figure out how to take the brush out of the box :welcoming: Welcome from Calgary

Wtf, that in a week, that's mental, uve got the syndrom, some awfull talent in that.

I think this is maybe what you meant to say, lol "Wtf, that in a week, that's mental, uve got the syndrom, some awesome talent in that." If so then I wholeheartedly agree.

Awfull means not good, but if you said "awfully good" then it means really good, sometimes the English language can be as confusing as the Dutch language, lol

Hello Frank ,
I have a good friend who lives and teaches airbrushing in Iceland , Her name is Yrr Baldursdottir
Glad to have you here.
[h=3][/h]

Back