Hi from Indianapolis

M

Maexle

Hi, i am from Indianapolis (actually Germany, but i'm over here since already 6 yrs), i started airbrushing 20+ yrs ago and did quite a little bit airbrushing back then, mainly motorcycles, helmets, car hoods...etc..) i stopped when i went back to engineering school about 15 yrs ago), and just got back into it again (last week). Well, not completely true, i've bought a Iwata Eclipse HP BCS 3 yrs ago and painted my 1975 Kawasaki KZ900 in original striping (wouldn't call that airbrushing.....all masked of, simple stripes.... ).

Now that i build a Harley bobber and i have the intention to airbrush it (special theme), i practiced a bit again...., i discovered soon that i need a another gun for details (although the HP BCS ain't bad) but i wanted to do more real fine lines ( i like portraits), so i bought the Badger Sotar 20/20...should arrive tomorrow.....

I'll post a picture from my practicing somewhere here in the Gallery....

Great Forum with great info...thanks guys....

Welcome home from Bloomington Just south of you ..
You have found a great place to hang out at ,
Hope you are staying warm with this mild winter blast hitting today.

Thanks, i love the area of Bloomington (especially Brown County on the Bike, around lake Lemon, not too bad here at all, (got the heater going in the garage and my wife starts preparing the Chilli right now.....Hehehe)

Thanks, i love the area of Bloomington (especially Brown County on the Bike, around lake Lemon, not too bad here at all, (got the heater going in the garage and my wife starts preparing the Chilli right now.....Hehehe)

I have made the ride a lot when the Bean Blossom Boogie was held in Brown county , I am about 4 miles from Lake Lemon.
Yes great night for the heater to be going,. and had Deer chili for supper.

I have made the ride a lot when the Bean Blossom Boogie was held in Brown county , I am about 4 miles from Lake Lemon.
Yes great night for the heater to be going,. and had Deer chili for supper.

Alright, you win, "Deer" chili is the winner, let me know when you have left over....

hey brother welcome!!!!! let us know how you get on with the sotar 20/20

i tried it today for a few minutes and i am VERY VERY impressed, the handling and the fine lines are incredible, i LOVE it, i think about starting a new project tomorrow with the Sotar........the price was about 90 $ on Amazon. can't go wrong with that....

Back