Hi from Ireland

K

kandyman

Hi everyone, this looks like a great forum and hopefully ill be on here quite a bit. It seems a lot more genuine than most of the others.
Im a beginner from Ireland and got introduced to this by a fellow airbrusher on Marissa Oosterlee's portrait course. (which was excellent).

Welcome aboard mate, glad you took the plunge:) it was an awesome course wasn't it and I shall be posting a little review up tomorrow night. Enjoy yourself on here Dave and check out all of the tutors(Mitch) vids....he's an Australian fruit loop!! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to the forum!! Don't know what Kevin is talking about, he is also a fruit loop :)!! Anyway welcome an hope to see some work soon!!

Josh

Welcome home and if you took a Marissa course I can not wait to see your work and I am jealous due to I live in the USofA and she has not started teaching here yet..

Welcome aboard

Cordyk; said:
Enjoy yourself on here Dave and check out all of the tutors(Mitch) vids....he's an Australian fruit loop!!

Yes but he's OUR fruitloop and if truth be told I think we are all a little loopy, just some are more fruity than others !

Hi from the uk. You've made a good choice lots of amazing artists to give advice, and plenty of newbies to share your journey, and everyone will be supportive. So you already made a great start.

Back