Hi from Pinstriping & Kustom Graphics Magazine

P

pandkgmagazine

I am Lynda and I publish the UKs only airbrush nagazine and I am cosntantly looking for artists to feature in the magazine. Please let me know if you would like to be considered at all. I hope this forum gets relly busy and does not fall the way of other forums which social media has destroyed.
cover 31.jpg

Welcome along. Your not the same lynda who is involved in the KKBO are you?

Sent via Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, hopefully one day my artwork will be good enough to feature in a magazine!

KKBO (aka Kustom Kultue Blastoff)

Welcome along. Your not the same lynda who is involved in the KKBO are you?

Sent via Tapatalk

guilty as charged . I also organise the UKs only kustom art event which majors on airbrushing and pinstriping as well as some awwesome bands this years and superb kustom kulture & burlesque events and stalls.

The show will run from 1 & 2 September this year check it out at thre is more space for atists if needed. kustomkultureblastoff dot com

if you are not already aware of the magazine check out Hepcat store Rob Gothe has the mag and can ship for you

guilty as charged . I also organise the UKs only kustom art event which majors on airbrushing and pinstriping as well as some awwesome bands this years and superb kustom kulture & burlesque events and stalls.

The show will run from 1 & 2 September this year check it out at thre is more space for atists if needed. kustomkultureblastoff dot com

I was there the whole weekend last year & plan on doing the same this year.
I recommend this show to everyone who can make it. Not the biggest show in the world but still fantastic. The people & atmosphere make this a great show to attend :)

Sent via Tapatalk

thanks guys : and we are aleays interested in stripers, airbrushers and kustom artists of all kinds, dont be shy let me know who you are and we will try to include as amany as possibl.

Yep KKBO is small but it is still the only airbrush show in UK with your help guys we can grow it please help spread the word

you will find everything you need on our website : www dot pandkg dot com

Welcome , from Chattanooga, TN!! Does your invite stretch all the way across the big pond!! Lol, its great having you as a member!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, I did not know of that mag or show, this is why we have a forum. Thanks and will defo check it out

Maybe you could put the link in the Demo's and courses? It could be extended to include shows and events around our respective countries? Can you get your mag on subscription?

Welcome from South Florida! Thanks for joining. I for one would nominate Mitch(Airbrush Tutor) for a feature in your magazine. He has done so much to introduce so many people to this beautiful art. Not only is he a great artist but an awesome tutor. I can't think of anyone that has done so much to introduce people to airbrushing. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG FEATURING HIM!It would make a great article. Let us know what you think.

Back