Hi from Scotland

DavieW

Young Tutorling
Hi, probably like a lot of people, I have looked at modeling again during lockdown and working from home. I have resurrected a few models I did years ago and fancy trying to improve on what I did back then.

I am looking at airbrushing and hope to get hints and tips (hate the phrase "hacks") to get to a decent level.

Hi, probably like a lot of people, I have looked at modeling again during lockdown and working from home. I have resurrected a few models I did years ago and fancy trying to improve on what I did back then.

I am looking at airbrushing and hope to get hints and tips (hate the phrase "hacks") to get to a decent level.
Hi Davie! Glad to have you aboard. Have you done any airbrushing in the past? Have you bought any kit yet?
Don’t think me nosey, the more we know, the more we can help when questions come along. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Davie! Glad to have you aboard. Have you done any airbrushing in the past? Have you bought any kit yet?
Don’t think me nosey, the more we know, the more we can help when questions come along. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, haven't done any airbrushing before (spraying my mates Mitsubishi L200 20 odd years ago doesn't count). Also haven't bought any kit yet.

Welcome to the forum, we don't do "hacks" here... Glad you chose not to use that word.. If you need help, if you need advice getting kit, lets face it no matter what, then were here.

Lee

Just wondering. What kinda equipment you use or plan to use? I am guessing you don't have anything at home from Mitsubishi times?

Welcome from Australia
As long as you are prepared for a bit of a learning curve then you’ve found your new home :)
There’s lots of tips, tricks and great advise all served up with lashings of humour and threadjacking lol

Welcome to the forum from Canada.

Tons of really knowledgable people here, I'm still really new and learning a lot, and there are always people who can answer my questions, so go ahead and ask. We'll try to keep the threadjacking to a minimum. lol

Back